Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nissan 370z Webpage

As I have state before I am a car hobbyist and all around gear head in general. This is the title web page for building a 2010 Nissan 370z. I have scrolled through many car web pages and the designs of most of them are more interactive than this one. Generally the ads have a lot cleaner set ups than this website does. I like the use of the yellow 370z with a rather plain background. It makes the car the center of attention, which it needs to be. The text is all rather plain though, as well as the menu options. If you're showcasing one of your sports cars you would think you would want your web page to reflect what the sports car is, in the form of a website. I do not feel Nissan has accomplished this at all. I just feel the website is very plain and a leftover site in the sense that it doesn't look very new or updated for this new car. As I said before, the website should reflect the idea of an open road, fast, sexy, sleek but, it does not and this is why I feel the website fails as an advertisement for selling this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment