Sunday, October 11, 2009

3-D Billboards


I have a thing for 3-d billboard advertisements. This is the second one I have found and I think that they are fantastic. You can use simple colors and no backgrounds and if they are 3-d they are more eye catching than 2-d ones. This billboard for instance is a picture of a man biting off a section of the billboard itself. There is no background, no flashy eye popping colors. There is just a man and a white background and yet I still feel this is more distracting (in a good way) than perhaps a bright red billboard. As I have stated before I feel that humans or at least Americans can be bored with generic visual advertisements. It has been around for a long time and we have all seen everything that anyone can try. I thoroughly enjoy when advertisers break out of the mundane normal shell and create works of 3-d art to capture our attention, it is truely phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment