Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blue Lounge.


I am a big sucker for random gadgets or products that can make your life easier, even just by making your living space look better. I know the ugliest part of my desk is whats hidden underneath. My surge protector is a mess and I have cables sprawling out in every direction. This blue lounge cable box is the perfect medicine for my disease of ugly cables. It is basically just a clean tight fitting container that you can throw all of your cables and plugs into to clean up your desk or behind your tv or wherever you need. I believe this is a must have for the office. Products like these that just help small parts of our lives are some of my favorite things. This box is small, clean, and serves its purpose. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment