Monday, September 14, 2009

Myspace 9/14/09

What can you say about myspace? Well for starts its an ugly website. Its not set up bad or anything, its just overcrowded and that is an understatement. The lay out and use of different shades of blue I actually like. I hate the huge banners in the main page. I feel they take up too much bandwith and are usually pointless. With the exception of all the ads myspace is an easy website to navigate through.

I feel if they put less of an emphasis on the size of the ads and the amount of them then this website would attract more visitors than it already does. I don't like to go to myspace anymore because I don't feel like taking the risk of accidentally clicking on an ad and it probably shutting my computer down. If they would have stayed more basic like they were in the beginning i'm not sure facebook would have caught on as well as it did. In summary, lose the ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment