Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot Box Pizza


I enjoy the hotbox pizza logo a lot. Simply because it is a fairly simple logo. I like the fact that it is black and white I feel that they realize there is no need to have a complex logo. It is straight to the point. I'm sure that hot box does also have a colored version of their logo but I believe it is just the flames that are colored then. It is still a simple design but it gets it idea across very easily. A box around the lettering that is on fire, theres not much more that is needed to be said. I wanted to look and see if there were any other companies that use more plain colored logos and the only company logo I could find was a Canadian railway logo. I believe this is used as a type of postal service in Canada. I feel as if this logo if it had color could take away from the simple design of it. Obviously color makes logos more popping and catch your attention but, with these logos I feel as if they grab my attention just as well as if they had color because of the designs used.

No comments:

Post a Comment